Exclusive to High Country Gardens. Plant the Summer Showstopper Inferno Strip Garden, and you’re sure to have passersby stop to admire your yard. Designed to provide low-maintenance season-long color, it’s ideal for difficult planting sits, such as hellstrips between the street and sidewalk, edging front walks, or adding a band of flowers to the south or west sides of a garage or home. Plants grow to less than 3 feet tall, so they will not block the view of driveways or traffic.
The flowers in Summer Showstopper Pre-Planned Garden covers 48 sq ft (6 ft x 8 ft). It includes a garden map, care and planting instructions, and 17 plants:
• 4 x Compact Pineleaf Penstemon
• 3 x Blaze Little Bluestem Grass
• 2 x Moonshine Yarrow
• 2 x Walker's Low Nepeta
• 2 x Lacey Blue Russian Sage
• 2 x Fireworks Goldenrod (Solidago)
• 1 x Red Valerian (Centranthus)
• 1 x Straight Up Red Texas Yucca (Hesperaloe)
• Not recommended for coastal areas of Oregon, Washington, or California, as the Valerian (Centranthus) can behave aggressively there.
• For best results, we recommend planting with Yum Yum Mix
and Root Stimulator Combo Pack
Plants are subject to change due to availability. Any substitutions will feature plants with similar attributes suitable to the garden design.
|Item Package Size|
Garden of 17 Plants
Summer Showstopper Pre-Planned Garden
5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Late spring to late summer
Sandy Soil, Clay Soil, Average Soil
Attract Butterflies, Attract Hummingbirds, Bee Friendly, Deer Resistant, Rabbit Resistant
Not recommended for coastal areas of OR, WA or CA.
High Country Gardens Exclusive, High Country Gardens Introduction
West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest
Spring / Summer, Fall
|Ships To Canada|